Teeth Whitening Valdosta
FREE WHITENING FOR LIFE is an exciting new program we are offering in Valdosta to both new and existing patients! We would love to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! To keep our schedule and office running smoothly for our family of patients, we've found it to be extremely important for our patients to keep their regularly scheduled appointments. As an incentive for you to keep all of your scheduled appointments, we offer the Free Whitening for Life program!!
Here's how it works:
- First we would like to see you for a comprehensive exam, full set of x-rays, and a cleaning. Call our office at (229) 242-4441 to set up your initial appointment.
- Once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get your FREE WHITENING kit. We will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays (a $400 savings!!)
- When you keep your regularly scheduled dental cleanings, 2-3 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a FREE whitening syringe at no cost to you!!
- If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening for Life program. You will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you when keeping your regularly scheduled hygiene appointments.
- If you have not already had whitening done in our office and you would like to join our Whitening for Life program you can enroll for a one-time low enrollment fee of $99.00 (a $300 savings!!). We will make custom professional whitening trays and give you a whitening syringe. You will receive a free whitening syringe at every regularly scheduled hygiene appointment 2-3 times a year.
Please call our office at (229) 242-4441 before your next appointment if you are interested in our Whitening For Life program.
To be eligible for our FREE Whitening For Life program you must meet the following requirements:
- You must keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning appointments. This includes periodic x-rays. Frequency of your cleanings will be determined by your Doctor, not your insurance company. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental emergencies and lead to spending less money on dental care in the long run. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral heath.
- You must provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or reschedule your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all of our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of 48 hours advance notice for all schedule changes.
- All necessary dental treatment must be completed. Any type of bleaching in the presence of open decay is not safe for you and is not allowed. Free Whitening For Life was developed as a free gift for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously, and as an incentive for those who need a little help keeping up with or completing their dental care.
- All accounts must be current. (No outstanding bills).
- You must be 18 years or older. Any patient below 18 must have parental approval and final decision will be up to Doctor.
- Minimum gum health is required to prevent complications that may arise with the presence of gingivitis or periodontal disease. Dental bleaching will aggravate and further worsen these conditions.
- Lost / damaged whitening trays that require new trays to be fabricated will be at the reduced fee of $199.00 per set or $99 per arch.